Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic Design

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to learn art graphic design and motion design 

How can I learn and can u tell me if u have a free and if have a line on youtube 

Or can u teach me in person and how much pay so let me know 

Please reply to me 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are two things you need to learn: the art itself and the tools to make the art.

Learning the tools (even for free) is not much of an issue. Take the documentation and read it. All the Adobe documentation also has video in it. Then there are also good video tutorials on YouTube. You only need to be able to tell the good ones from the bad ones, which is only possible when you already know something. You could look for tutorials by Jason Levine (beatlejase) for the video and animation part. Search for Laura Coyle for Illustrator tutorials. David Blatner and Anne Marie Concepcion for InDesign. Jesus Ramirez for Photoshop.

As for learning the art itself, go to your local library and check out books. If you need to learn on the web, try with LinkedIn, they have courses on that part as well. Or check out the schoolofmotion. It's also necessary that you discuss your own work with others to develop. So you need to look for groups that make this possible.

And then you could also check out the regular streams on Behance. They work in the different Adobe apps and share the business tips and tricks and basics you need. https://www.behance.net/live It looks rather messy when seeing it for the first time and it's difficult to find something when you are searching for it, but there are real gems in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines