• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphical glitch on corners of path

Participant ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I design a logo and when I zoom in real close to the very edges of certain parts of the logo, it appears like I have some kind of graphical glitch. 

My paths are clean and straight so I can't figure out what is goung on. Can anyone please look at the screenshots and let me know what you think. 

If I round the corner using the control, it leaves some piece of the path behind but this peice is impossible to select or delete. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Try to switch to CPU Preview; Cmd or Ctrl E.

It is probably caused by GPU accellerated preview; fast but sometimes inaccurate.

It does not affect print or export, so you can leave it on and switch from time to time when you don't trust what you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should also state this path has no stroke, it's a solid unison shape. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to switch to CPU Preview; Cmd or Ctrl E.

It is probably caused by GPU accellerated preview; fast but sometimes inaccurate.

It does not affect print or export, so you can leave it on and switch from time to time when you don't trust what you see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I would like to know if the steps suggested above by @Ton Frederiks worked for you? If not, I would request you to share a few more details like:

• OS & version of Illustrator
  • Is the issue related to a specific document? If yes, could you please share the document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link.
  • Are you using an external monitor(s)? If yes, what is the screen resolution?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines