• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Handle, rotation, eyedrop tool issues

Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having problems with selection tool on Illustrator 2023 27.3.1. The corners to resize an rotate are not working properly. When I am close to the corners to resize or rotate, doesnt appears the icon to make it. Also the Eyedroper is not working well, I have to clic on the screen to the icon to appear.

Its frustrating that a program like this, a work tool for designers, have this kind of issues, making totally unusable and slowing down the workflow a lot. Maybe restarting program will resolve this during a while (like I have read in other forums), but when working with various documents its starting to going wrong again. Please, fix this. I have seen similar problems in this forum from three years in a row. Whats is going on Adobe?

I have using a M2 Max Macbook pro and a Wacom. But its not a wacom problem, its wrong with the pad, with mouse...

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you already reboot the computer or reset the preferences?

Resetting the preferences will erase all your settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, yes, I have been try reboot, restart illustrator or preferences... But this is a issue its something common in the last 2 or 3 years.

I have been using Adobe software and Illustrator for 15 years and never had issues in the most simple and useful tool, scale and rotate, so I dont know what is happening.

For example, when I installed the 2021 version I need to go back to 2020 for this kind of problems. Hope you can isolate that and finally fix it for all the users.

Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Illustrator on a Macbook M1 with Monterey without any such issues. So this doesn't seem anything generic, but specific to your system. You might want to contact Customer Care and have them take a look into it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I will try to contact Adobe if the issue persist. I am with Ventura. This is a new macbook pro, only a week of use, and latest illustrator version. Thanks for quick response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @totaison2 have you tried running AI in Rosetta 2 mode to see if the issues persist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I need to try this and work a few hours to see if this helps, but like I said, in my past iMac with intel and the 2021 version, I see this kind of issues also. And looking at the forum, is something that is reporting from other users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines