• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hello, I'm writing an e-book in Illustrator and want to use Adobe's copy protection DRM (Digital Rig

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I'm writing an e-book in Illustrator and want to use Adobe's copy protection DRM (Digital Rights Management), how do I do it and how much does it cost?
Greetings,

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

You will have to find a publisher who uses this stuff. The content server linked by Doug is not an end user solution, it's meant to be sold to other companies who actually do books. The DRM itself is added when you generate/ package the PDF once you have the digital signature from your publisher.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't an Illustrator question, but it seems ebook distribution and DRM is a function of Adobe Content Server:
https://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/content-server.html

I don't know anything more about this than you can find on that page. Use the contact details on that page to discuss your needs, or ask at the specific forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/content-server/ct-p/ct-content-server

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On second thought don't bother with the forum. It looks like no staff or experts ever visit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will have to find a publisher who uses this stuff. The content server linked by Doug is not an end user solution, it's meant to be sold to other companies who actually do books. The DRM itself is added when you generate/ package the PDF once you have the digital signature from your publisher.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines