• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help making a compost shape

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2021 Oct 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to make the outline of multiple shapes while keeping the bones of the original shapes

Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 21.18.24.png

I need to do this shape from the shape below:

Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 21.18.18.png

Without breaking the frame like show in this example

Screenshot 2021-10-24 at 21.18.43.png

 Can anyone help me i don't know wich tools to use. thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd recommend exploring the video tutorials available on Adobe Illustrator support page. These tutorials would help you understand how the different tools within the app work. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1) If you haven't done so already, select the two circles forming the ring and go to Object > Compound Path > Make.

2) Select all the paths.

3) In the Pathfinder panel (Window > Pathfinder), hold down the Opt/Alt key and click the Unite button (top left) to create a Compound Shape.

You can apply any fill or stroke you like, or none, and can still select any of the individual paths with the Direct Selection tool of the Group Selection tool or through the Layers panel, should you wish to edit them.

tromboniator_0-1635117544537.png

tromboniator_1-1635117699483.png

There are other ways to accomplish this, but this is the least complicated that comes to mind at the moment.

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines