Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Help rejoining A4/Letter size sewing pattern into A0 size

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there! Scrolled through the forums but it seems I have the opposite problem that most sewists here do. I'm trying to figure out how to take a sewing pattern that comes only in A4 image sizes and rejoining the images so that I can create an A0 copy shop size print file, while keeping all of the pages true to their size (8.5 x 11 inches). How can I do this and measure afterwards to ensure the sizes are still the same?

Currently I've converted the PDF to pngs and rejoined them all on one large artboard, but when I use the measure tool it says the height of the individual images is 14 inches, which is too large.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would help if we could see what's in the file and also how you want it to be.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines