Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Help troubleshooting SVG file errors

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, I need guidance on exporting .SVGs and I'm not sure what is happening.

Basically, I'm recreating some CAD files to be prettier and through trial and error I have exported a good product. NOW ... the client gave feedback that one of the new SVG drawings is dropping lines in some areas of a exported file but when the zoom factor is increased a littel, the outer edge becomes fully visible again.

I tested in Safari and Chrome and worked fine on my end (Mac M1) but not the software the client is using.

Is it related to the fact that the SVGs include a lot of detail? Drawn too small (based on the CAD reference).

Sincerely,

Confused

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Import and export, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it's working OK directly in the browser and the SVG is valid (you can test with the W3C validator), then probably the software is the cause.

If it's very delicate detail then this could add to the problem of course.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines