• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with design

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if I am describing this correct or not, but I want to take the text and "embed" it in to a design if that makes since. So basically there would be a cut out of that text so I can add it back in. If anyone would be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can outline the text to make it an object then use the shape builder tool to remove the letters from your background leaving holes where the text was - is that what you are after?

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I believe so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Instead of clicking through all those fiddly bits, you could also get Illy to do that for you: select all the red make compound path, select all black make compound path, select all, then Minus Front in Pathfinder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tired that, ended up having to hold down ALT and click each piece individually to remove it. It works but not the quickest way to go about doing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines