• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with photos in illustrator

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to the newest ilustrator. I really hope someone will understand what I am talking about as I really am out of date with the terminology for this prgram. I typically use Illustrator to create flyers, I know that Indesign works better for it, but my skill set is mostly with Illustrator. 

When saving my Ai. File to PDF the photos zoom into the top left corner of the image and save that way. This renders the whole flyer useless. I was hoping someone could direct me on how to keep this from happening in the future so I can continue to make the marketing materials that I need. I have attached a copy of the saved pdf below with the images zoomed in .

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 30, 2021 Dec 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on your description and screenshot I actually do not understand what you are looking for.

Can you perhaps share the original Illustrator file (.ai) and the exported .pdf file, so one may take a look at them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines