• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hey I cant Open My illustrator file please help its very urgent

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I dont Know What Happen But I cant Open My Illustrator File Its Very Urgent Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@johnsender1 wrote:

Hey I dont Know What Happen But I cant Open My Illustrator File Its Very Urgent Please help

We do not have enough information to answer.

What Operating System is your computer using? What version of Illustrator are you using? Have you opened this file recently? Do other Illustrator files open? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

other files is opening but i cant open which i  attche file. u can check ifs the file

is working or not i have attached the file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If urgent would help if you let us know exactly where you are at. Does Illustrator boot, and work on other files? Do  you get a spinning beachball, error other?

Restart your computer, and try posting again. If English is not your first language post a screenshot. There are very talented people on here, but we are not mind readers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey The file was opening when i saved last time but after some times i try to open this file its showing error . i have attached the error message photo please see .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the file on a network? If so, please first download it to your computer and try again.

Is there a copy available somewhere? Time Machine or something like it?

Does it still open in Acrobat?

If that all doesn't work: send the file to that address. Won't happen overnight. Or maybe @Anshul_Saini is still active? Could you please give it a try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can Send You the File U can Download And Check , I created This file Its working before . but now its not working when i try to open in illustrator showing error message i can attached the file and error image too please try to fix its very importent 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files do break. You need to go back to earlier backups. If you don't have backups, now you know why people keep going on about them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @johnsender1,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. Would you mind uploading the file to Creative Cloud/ Dropbox or any similar service and sharing the download link here or via DM? I'll check and try to recover it.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Thanks for tagging me, @Monika Gause.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines