Copied

2f821d18b9dee579eb6230afe113757.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we need more information to help you. Which version of Illustrator are you using? What are the features of your computer? Does this problem occur with all files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, my Illustrator version is the latest version, and my computer is Lenovo ideapad310s. This is my character animater's homework. I have completed and saved the sketch two days ago. Now all my sketches are in this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, my Illustrator version is the latest version, and my computer is Lenovo ideapad310s. This is my character animater's homework. I have completed and saved the sketch two days ago. Now all my sketches are in this situation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, you might lose the work.

But hit CONTROL ALT DELETE and End Task on Illustrator.  Restart Illustrator and maybe if you are lucky it will come back when you open it up. If lucky it will allow you to restore the file.... it may miss some steps, but better than nothing.

Just do not do File Quite other wise forget it.

Now this is not a fool proof idea.  It may be futile.  But if it works then good.  If not then well, it is what it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines