• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal Distribution not working (again) Version 26.5

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Applying "Horizonal Distribution Space" resulting in objects spread outide the artboard, and sometimes outside maximum canvas area depending on which "Align To" option is selected, but non of them result in the intended outcome.

I've checked for stray points inside each grouped object Im trying to distribute, nothing should be causing this outcome.

Unfortunately the file is for a design client and cannot be shared here due to intellectual property restrictions. 

Anyone else experienced this on Illustrator 26.5 for mac?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2022 Sep 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Speaking only for myself, no, I have not experienced this, nor can I find a way to replicate it. You've said "not working (again)": does that mean again in this document, or has it occurred in others? Beyond checking for stray points, have you restarted Illustrator/rebooted your computer? Reset preferences?

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines