• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Access to Illustrator Properties via Javascript for Each of Thousands of RasterItem(s)?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Javascript to manipulate each of ~2,000 images in Adobe Illustrator, how can these two properties be accessed for each RasterItem?

1. Reference Point?
  2. Rotatation?

WTM-How-Get-Properties-Javascript.jpg

Many thanks!

Plane Wryter

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Plane Wryter, I can see that you are attacking your problem with gusto, so that's awesome! However, I see you are asking a lot of similar questions and I'm not sure you are getting the answers you need. I think you'd get a lot more specific help if you made your needs really explicit. Maybe an example image before and after to show what your script would do. You can use a mock image, but use real values. There are people here who would be able to give you great directions. It's no big deal, just a suggestion to help.

- Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines