Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i fix the color problem in Adobe Illustrator and adobe photoshop

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello sir , 

Recently i am using zotac brand GRAPHIC CARD 3060ti and also i am using 27f HP monitor . in this computer the Adobe Illustrator and Adobe photoshop color setting is not working correctly please check the attached . but other apps adobe primire pro and adobe after effect is working properly .

THE MAIN problem is the color blue and pink is not showing blending properly . 

Please check the attachment and let  me know how can i solve this issue 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose that your file is CMYK. The color gamuth of a CMYK file is different to a RGB file. Bright pink, green and blue colors cannot reproduced with CMYK, so they are shifted to the next CMYK value. You recognize it, when a triangle is shown above your colors as in your screen shot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @brandmakerartist,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I agree with what Willi has said about CMYK's color reproduction being different from that of RGB. Would it be possible for you to share the file in which you are facing this issue? This way, we will be able to check the issue on our end and assist accordingly.
To send a DM, click on my profile picture and then click on the "Send a Message" button to send the DM.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines