• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I get this rotatig circular icon next to text on my library disappear? So I can use the font

Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Guys, How can I get this circular icon next to text on my library disappear ( Illustrator )? So I can use the font. I can't use the fonts.

TOPICS
Sync and storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

The fonts need to be re-activated every now and then for some reason.

What you could try is log out of your account and then in again. And then you could of course try everything in this list: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

I'm sorry, I can't answer that question. I have no experience with that app.

But I don't think the apps you use have any influce in issues with your account. These hiccups just happen. Stuff needs to be rebooted every now and then, settings need a reset and so on. Services need to checkl if you are still istening.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So this is Adobe Fonts and you are trying to synchronize a font to your account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Monika, yes the main font is called "lust" ( I got it from Adobe Fonts ) and I was using it ( in Illustrator ) ok but now it says it needs to be activated and a rotating blue icon keeps rotating next to the font in my library. And I can't use the font on my design. Please keep, thank you, A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fonts need to be re-activated every now and then for some reason.

What you could try is log out of your account and then in again. And then you could of course try everything in this list: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You Monika!!,
This worked and you made my day! ( logging out then in )
A

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome! Glad you could solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monika,
Could me using the Adobe Account Access app on my phone cause problems in the future? Do you recommend the Adobe Account Access app?
Thank You,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm sorry, I can't answer that question. I have no experience with that app.

But I don't think the apps you use have any influce in issues with your account. These hiccups just happen. Stuff needs to be rebooted every now and then, settings need a reset and so on. Services need to checkl if you are still istening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines