• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I install CC2020 version of Illustrator?

Engaged ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I have a third party plug-in that works with Illustrator 2020, but has not been updated to work with version 2021 or later. I'm using a new computer and I'd like to install Illustrator 2020, but Adobe Creative Cloud is only giving me the option to install versions 2022 or 2021.

Is there some way to install the 2020 version?

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Adobe usually only supports and provides installers for their current apps (2022) and the previous major version of each (2021).

Try reaching out to the Adobe Customer Care team for assistance:

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon, located on the lower right, to initiate a Chat. Just ask them kindly - something like "Hi, I need the direct download links (offline installers) for the 2020 releas of Illustrator. Could you please help me?" - and exp

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe usually only supports and provides installers for their current apps (2022) and the previous major version of each (2021).

Try reaching out to the Adobe Customer Care team for assistance:

Click the 'circle with a speech bubble' icon, located on the lower right, to initiate a Chat. Just ask them kindly - something like "Hi, I need the direct download links (offline installers) for the 2020 releas of Illustrator. Could you please help me?" - and explain why.

Also, be sure to reach out to the developers of that third-party plug-in and ask them if they plan to support newer Illustrator versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines