• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I make this illustrations?

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_9503.JPGHi, how can I make this? I've tried through symbols (illustrator) and later spray effect but my computer just lags and is basically slow because of the big ammount of symbols. Please help!! 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am afraid that, whatever method you choose, symbol sprayer,  scatter brush it will generate many objects that will slow down the application.

Maybe Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! I'll try with photoshop then. Do you know how I can make this in photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop has many settings for brushes, I think you'd better ask this in the Photoshop forum:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines