• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How edit 3D application on Illustrator

Explorer ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work for a sign company and when I design a brand book and propose a design to the client for their business, I like to take a photo of the wall where the new sign is going (CHANNEL LETTER) and in that photo I like to include an example of as it would look on the sign. I am using illustrator 3D to superpose the logo on that photo (CHANNEL LETTER). But I have a situation. I don't have full control to edit a logo, if the logo is blue with yellow borders. I don't get the yellow border, usually it automatically applies a dark border, like black or dark grey, I can't find how to change the color... Any suggestions?

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 10.52.07 AM copy.png

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try and apply a yellow stroke to the base object. Does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could probably cheat it by turning of the caps on the 3D extrusion and using a duplicate of your artwork instead as actual caps while the extrude's side faces are yellow.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines