• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to adjust mouse wheel intensity

Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The scroll setting on the mouse is extremely weak. Each tick on the wheel scrolls my artboard only a single pixel, making scrolling with the mouse totally inefficient if I'm zoomed into my artboard. I'm using Illustrator CS6

Is there any way to correct this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Ive never seen a scroll setting for Illustrator alone, could be a bug with the latest version.

Try holding down shift when scrolling

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

I wish I could edit my posts here! Sorry to clog this up, but my vertical scrolling is actually normal. It was just a horizontal scroll problem that command-scrolling fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not adjusted in Illustrator but in your OS.

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 12.05.57 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there must be some other problem causing this. Scrolling in my web browser, InDesign, and other apps all work as intended. It's only in Illustrator that panning and scrolling speed is noticeably slower. The speed of zooming in Illustrator also works correctly as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive never seen a scroll setting for Illustrator alone, could be a bug with the latest version.

Try holding down shift when scrolling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awesome. Yep, holding shift makes Illustrator scroll at the normal speed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mine scrolls way to fast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume you're on Windows. Shift scrolling on Mac is panning, however, command scrolling on my Mac slowed it down to a normal rate (everything else scrolls fine, but Illustrator is wildly fast).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...scratch that. Command scrolling is a slower pan, but I'm still going crazy with vertical scrolling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wish I could edit my posts here! Sorry to clog this up, but my vertical scrolling is actually normal. It was just a horizontal scroll problem that command-scrolling fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines