How to cancel a bullet list in illustrator file?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want the option to have one single line (not list) as an image name like "1. option bla-bla". There is no nest line here, "2. option bla-bla" is over the next image.

How to avoid an enormous gap between a number and a text? it is not fixable in options. 

Why "+" at the start of the line become a bullet list uncompromisingly? If I choose "/" in the bullet list window then numbers or pluses disappear.  Give me permission to use them at the beginning of the line just as a normal symbol, not as a part of a bullet list.

I'm crying.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , How to , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

In the application preferences > Type there is an option called "Automatic Bulleted and Numbered lists while typing".

You can turn it off.

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In the application preferences > Type there is an option called "Automatic Bulleted and Numbered lists while typing".

You can turn it off.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines