• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change the size of a figure without changing the size of some layers

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to reduce the width of my plots, but when I do, the circle points are also smaller in width, and the only way I know how to fix that is by changing the size of each individual point, but that takes forever. Is there a way to change the size of the plot, and the x-y location of some layers, without changing the dimensions of those individual layers? 

Or maybe an easier way to change back the size of all circle points in a layer at once? 

Image shows original (left) and reduced width (right) with changing dimensions of the circle points. 

Thank you!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

You can try using Object>Transform >Transform Each with a reciprocal of the original scaling. i.e. for an original scaling of 2/3 use 3/2 in the transform each. Lock all the layers you don't want rescaled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not quite clear what you want to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try using Object>Transform >Transform Each with a reciprocal of the original scaling. i.e. for an original scaling of 2/3 use 3/2 in the transform each. Lock all the layers you don't want rescaled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines