Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to draw a realistic cargo light and making 3d effect

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

1. There is an aircraft light seen in picture. How can i draw a realistic view of this light? I can't draw further than a gray disc and some white point and it seems awkward. I think a professional could draw a better one.
  2.  How can make 3d effect for surrounding bumps? (shown with red circle)

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stud can be concentric circles, made into a compound path, with a gradient fill. For the lens, well, how far do you want to go? This example is some radial gradient fills with varying opacity/blend modes, and a few blends from white to transparent for reflective shapes, then one of the Glass Photoshop filters laid over the top:

DougARoberts_0-1667236314771.png

The more details you add, the more realistic it will be (to a point). But do you want realism or something stylized?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice job @Doug A Roberts 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines