• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How-To] Export artboards to individual slides in a .ppt

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is a bit of an odd question but due to a client shifting a brief I'm in need of a way of somehow getting several complex blueprint style projects in to either Ms PowerPoint or Google Slides. I'm curious if any one has any experience with this type of workflow and can assist me in not having to completely redo these complex layouts? I understand, know, and have getting individual assets from Illustrator to Google Slides & PowerPoint, but this is new to me. There doesn't seem to be any resources online for going about this, but I can't imagine its impossible.  

• I need to preserve each element as its own thing (though if groups get collapsed and if vectors get rasterized I'm not fussed) and is individually manipulatable in the Slides/PowerPoint project
  • Layout needs to be preserved without collapsing everything in to one layer
  • Preferably would require less Illustrator-side preperation than it would take to just bite the bullet and recreate in Slides/PowerPoint.

Some misc. information just so I can get recurring Adobe forum stuff out of the way. I'm fairly adept at the Adobe suite so preferably assume I'm not a novice. I've tried .BMP and .EMF exports with no luck. Yes I know my client screwed me a bit but thus are clients, also it's charity work so I'm not going to be fussy. Cheers in advance! 

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try this plugin: https://www.recosoft.com/products/ir2office/ (commercial 3rd party product)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like it's almost exactly the thing I need, though unfortunately I'm not on an Apple device and they dont seem to have a Windows version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have Acrobat (Pro) you can save the Illustrator file as .pdf and use Acrobat's built-in Power Point export.

It's not perfect, but if your layouts are not too complex you may get passable results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @lastfire,

We understand that this feature is important to you and apologize for its unavailability at this time. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/405...) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this feature request, and you will keep getting all the related updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines