• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Fix No Pen Pressure Issue in Adobe Illustrator 2022 (MacOS)?

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, dear helpful adobe community, I noticed that I couldn't choose the pressure setting while creating a calligraphy brush in illustrator with my Huion New 1060 Plus tablet. Can anyone help me solve the problem?Ekran Resmi 2022-05-04 14.17.40.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Hi @mehDesgi,

Thanks for reaching out to me via DM. I checked with the callback team, and they said the issue stands resolved, and there was no troubleshooting was required. I assume installing the Wacom driver and restarting the Tablet & Mac machine resolved the issue.

Please confirm if the issue is resolved for you or not.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it help when you install a Wacom driver on top of the Huion driver?

And then of course you have to set the privacy settings: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/wacom-intuos-4-not-working-with-illustrator-c...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't work, I couldn't find how to download illustrator 2020 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue should be fixed in version 2022.

But Huion (and other brands) are a completely different thing.

Therefore: does it help when you install a Wacom driver on top of the Huion one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed wacom driver but still nothing changed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone will need to dig deeper.

I don't know if Customer Care is prepared for that: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Or maybe @Anshul_Saini can help. Thank you, Anshul!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @mehDesgi,

We are sorry to hear about this. Would it be possible for you to confirm the exact version of macOS, Illustrator, Wacom & Huion driver you have installed?

Also, please share your Adobe Email ID, Phone number with country code, preferred time & day for the meeting, Timezone, and country & state you live in over the DM only. Please click on my profile picture and click on the "Send a message" button to send me a DM.
Then, I will arrange a callback with the concerned team, who will help you resolve this issue.

I will be looking forward to your DM.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Siani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @mehDesgi,

Thanks for reaching out to me via DM. I checked with the callback team, and they said the issue stands resolved, and there was no troubleshooting was required. I assume installing the Wacom driver and restarting the Tablet & Mac machine resolved the issue.

Please confirm if the issue is resolved for you or not.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines