• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to increase brightness in mutliple files to same extent

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I have about 10 different files containing the same base logo but with little deviations and different color hilights. I printed these files, but unfortunately the appear to be a little to dark after printing.

Therefore, I want to increase the general brightness of all shapes in my logo. Important is that the increase should be the same in every file. The only way I'm aware of is to select the logo and navigate through the menu until:

Micha5E6D_0-1667670307561.png

Using this slider I can change the brightness. However, as I do not see any stepwise increase or increase over percentage, there is no way to guarantee the same increase across my files. Is there another option you might see here?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try to use Edit > Edit Colors > Adjust Color Balance with equal percentages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the answer. however, i basically want to keep the balance and just adjust the brightness 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know if you resolved your problem, but AstuteGraphics has a plug-in that allows you to do things like adjust levels and curves of a vector object (without changing it to a rastor object) and it is called Phantasm. You can try it out for free I believe for 14 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines