• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to select all corners on pen paths and edit them by Live Corners?

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

I have over 60 pen paths on my artboard and I want to round all corners using Live Corners. But it seems that there is not a way to allow me to do that. (I've tried Effect-Stylize-Rounded Corners but that effect seems to have flaws when it is applied on 135-degree corners).

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. This is strictly handled per path, per anchor point. You just have to chew through it the hard way.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope. Select all when Direct Selection Tool is active, change corner radius. You can have different anchor points on the path but only straight anchor points will change. (25.4.1)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As long as all the corners you want to round are single corner anchor points, all are selected, corner widgets are active, and the Direct Selection tool is active, I don't see why that shouldn't work for as many paths as you want.

tromboniator_0-1635333695191.png

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That should work.

Direct select all paths and set the corner radius in the Control panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines