• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to separate sentences into individual words or letters

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help to separate text in a sentence into individual text or separate text into individual letters. I tried searching with the keywords "divide/split/break + text", but couldn't find a proper discussion about this. I also tried looking in some youtube tutorials also can't find it yet.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Did you find this discussion, in which @CarlosCanto posted scripts to do just that*:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-to-divide-all-textframes-in-one-character-per-textframe/td-p/3205429

*I haven't personally tested them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find this discussion, in which @CarlosCanto posted scripts to do just that*:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-to-divide-all-textframes-in-one-character...

*I haven't personally tested them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your response. I've tried it, it turns out an error occurred. I'm a new user and don't understand how scripting works in Adobe Illustrator yet.

I guess there is a built in command in adobe illustrator by just clicking the menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines