Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to shorten/ reduce panel size?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guyes,

I am using iMac 2021 computer and adobe illustrator version is 2022. I can't reduce/ shorten panel till yellow mark. But I can expand as much as want.

Previous time I had used same version 2022 in Macbook pro, where I can reduce/ shorten panel till you mark. It looks nice and perfect. 

Can you please tell me how can I reduce panel size?

How to shorten panel_.png

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Shadat Alam Shawon,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. I notice you have modified/created a custom workspace. In that case, sometimes panels get stuck. Try selecting the color guide, brushes, gradients panel, graphic styles, or Align panel and see if you are able to shorten the panel or not.

If that doesn't help, I would suggest you try to reset to default Workspace from the WIndows menu > Workspace > Reset Workspace.

Anshul_Saini_0-1650501427695.png

If that doesn't help either, you may try resetting Illustrator Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html).
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let me know how it goes.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Siani

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines