Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion Tablet - registering as right click only in AI

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

In Illustrator our Huion Tablet acts as if we are right-clicking every time the pen touches the tablet. We have been troubleshooting this issue for a while. I have found a post from 2018 - in which the user was experiencing the EXACT same problem. I am pasting that info. in here for anyone who might have a solution. It seems to be an issue within AI as it is not a problem in PS. I am a high school teacher and do not have access to support within Adobe CC - someone is designated IT - who that might be in the county is beyond me.

Here is where we started - same issue - no resolution. Any help is BEYOND appreciated. 

Explorer 
Jan 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Currently I'm using a Huion graphic tablet. Everything works fine outside Illustrator, including Photoshop.
In Illustrator, once I enable "Support TabletPC" in the driver section for pen sensitivity, holding down the pen causes the circle to appear as well as the right click menu once I let go.
I have disabled "Press and Hold" in the control panel and I don't have this issue anywhere else except Illustrator.
I'm not sure if there's a setting inside Illustrator that I need to change in order for it to work.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Erin J.5D95,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• The exact version of the OS and Illustrator
  • Since when are you facing this problem?
  • Have any recent changes been made to your computer (OS Update/ Antivirus/ Plug-Ins)?

Also, kindly try the steps shared in these community articles and share your observations with us:

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines