• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't export an .ai file

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem. Whenever I finish a work and start the process of saving and exporting in ai format, the program shows a notification that there is a problem in Illustrator and it must be closed. It does not save the work for me completely and does not issue it either.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and specific details about your document and its contents we can't realyl tel lyou anything. You have to provide more and better info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was a program with the latest version and this problem appeared to me, so I changed it to the 2020 version, maybe it will work again, but there is no use, I can never save

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had a similar issue and forgot that I had a bottom most layer, a giant single square of one color that was maximum size possible, beyond the art board. This would cause error messages when saving or trying to export. You could try deleting layers one by one and see if you have a problem layer. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Wafa2559254327op,

Sorry to hear about this experience. As pointed out by Mylenium, we will need more info about this to investigate further. Would you mind sharing a few more details like:

• The exact version of the OS and Illustrator
  • Are you experiencing this problem with other files as well?
  • Where are you saving the file to? If it's on an external drive/network storage/cloud-synced folder, kindly try saving directly to your internal hard drive and check if it helps.

Also, try resetting Illustrator's preferences by following the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) and sharing your observations.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with the defaults. You may take a backup of these settings from the location mentioned in the article.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wrote to you about this problem, but unfortunately I have not received a response from you so far. I don't know why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Wafa2559254327op,

Thanks for getting back, and sorry for the late response. I would request you try running Illustrator under a different administrator account and check if it helps.

Also, try reinstalling the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and updating the GPU drivers, and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you just update?

If so you could try this:-

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/illustrator-2022-keeps-crashing-constantly-v2...

If  that doesn't work step back to previous version 'til they get it sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the previous version 2020 and the problem is still unfortunately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines