• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't load a new variable library after changing anything

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my variables set up. I've loaded a variable library (CSV) and exported all the datasets as images.

Then I was able to load a new csv file and export it again.

But after changing anything in the file, I now get the dreaded "The filter cannot complete because of an unknown error."

I saved a backup and deleted all the bindings and it loads. But I have too many bound objects to set up each time to do this every time I make a change and load a new csv file.

Deleting the datasets doesn't even fix it. I have to unbind and rebind the objects to get it working again.

I've had this happen before and just lived with it, but this time I have too many objects to redo it.

Is there anything I can do to get it to work?

Thanks,

Bryan

BebopKid_0-1652582598259.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm getting this too.  From some fairly in depth searches it seems like this feature has been buggy for a decade or two.  Could someone from Adobe please address this PLEASE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines