• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a Wacom PTH-660 using Illustrator CC2022. Pressure on Calligraphy brush is greyed out

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone! 

I;m having a really hard time to get the pressure sensitivity work on Illustrator cc2022 V26. I already unstilled and installed Wacom Driver and Illustrator, restart my mac and still have the pressure option on my calligraphy brushes disable, 

Can someone help me on how can I fix this issue? I've been trying everything that wacom and de Adobe community has been saying to do but nothing result the problem. 

Thanks again 

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing from the screen shot you are on a Mac?

Did you allow Wacom access in your Mac OS Preferences/Security?

https://support.wacom.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500006267961-Setting-up-Mac-OS-security-settings-on-10-... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I tried this already, the only think that I got stocked with is the previews versions of illustrator, apparently they aren't available anymore, so you know where I can find those older versions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 3.27.51 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @JimenaVegaACN,

We are sorry for the trouble. As @Monika Gause suggested, you may contact our technical support team (https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen). You will see a small chat window in the right corner. Type your issue there, and it will take you to one of our support representatives.

Anshul_Saini_0-1643672630860.png

Our support representative here would be able to perform remote troubleshooting and assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines