• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have gotten stuck on custom_type_corners from todays' How-to

Enthusiast ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://creativecloud.adobe.com/cc/discover/article/how-to-tweak-your-type-with-rounded-corners?trac...

The above is the training I am trying to follow.

item in the training.png

 The Selection tool works fine.

shows selection tool.png

 But when I go to the direct selsction tool NOTHING shows up.

shows direct selection tool.png

 Help!!!!

TOPICS
Performance , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

I looked at the tutorial and with the Direct Selection Tool, click on the letter and you will see the white circles with blue dot in middle. Click on the top right circle (I did the H letter). You may need to click dot a couple of times until it becomes a blue circle with a white center (your direct select tool will have a curved line with a dot underneath it), then click and hold your mouse button down and drag towards the lower left and the top right corner will start to round. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try View > Show edges?

If that doesn't change anything, try and reboot the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I looked at the tutorial and with the Direct Selection Tool, click on the letter and you will see the white circles with blue dot in middle. Click on the top right circle (I did the H letter). You may need to click dot a couple of times until it becomes a blue circle with a white center (your direct select tool will have a curved line with a dot underneath it), then click and hold your mouse button down and drag towards the lower left and the top right corner will start to round. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines