• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm getting a system compatibility report but my GPU is updated?

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all.

When I open my Ai program, I'm getting an error box that says SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY REPORT that says my version of Intel display drivers need to be updated. When I clicked on the 'info' button, I followed all the directions--made sure Ai was updated, Windows was updated, and then went to the GPU drivers to update them and it says they're updated. 

So, everything is updated? But I'm still getting an error. Is there a workaround for this problem? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @h2ocolor2 Sorry to hear about the trouble. Did this just start happening since the new version update (currently 26.2.1)? Did you try running Intel's Driver & Support Assistant? You can find that here: Intel® Driver & Support Assistant.

Also, under Help > System Info, can you copy the text to a text file (Notepad) and attach it here or paste it directly, so we can see what's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines