• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I¨m having a problem with the selection tool

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I¨ve been wotking with Illustrator for two years now and this is the first time Ai has a bug. 

The basic selection tool is working as if it was group selection tool, therefore I can´t change the object´s size freely. I´m not sure if I touched something without noticing but I´ve already tried with uninstalling and installing it again. What do I do? 😞

Hope I´ve explanied myself well, english it´s not my first language.

Tool problem.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Do you mean you don't see the corners to easily scale? Go to View-Show Bounding Box. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean you don't see the corners to easily scale? Go to View-Show Bounding Box. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeess thank you so much! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have the very same issue. unable to select the direct selection tool on a single corner. Both my bounding box and corner widget are show mode. I have recently upgraded my system to windows 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines