• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help with changing text on this file. any suggestions as to how to change the word investment

New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that there are steps that I need to take to get this to the point where I can change the text. I just do not know what the steps are? Any guidance would be appreciated.

TOPICS
Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Most possible this has been outlined.

You can check for yourself, here's a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1hwK4RwGxY

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no attached file, can you re post it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here they are. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the .ai file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will not let me submit the .ai file?

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• The attachment's wise investmesnts mockup-gold-working.ai content type (application/postscript) does not match its file extension and has been removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

upload your ai file to google drive, creative cloud, drop box or similar service and share the link here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't tell from the screen capture you posted, but it is possible that the text has been converted to outlines, in which case the text will not be editable.

If the text has not been converted to outline, it probably has a warp effect applied. You can double click on the text with the black Selection tool and edit the text or you can click once on it and choose Edit > Object Distort > Edit Contents

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most possible this has been outlined.

You can check for yourself, here's a tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1hwK4RwGxY

Text in vector clip art almost always is not editable. How you can tell if it is and what you need to do. About this channel: My name is Monika Gause and on this channel I'll be showing tipps and tricks on Adobe Illustrator and other graphics applications. For more than 10 years I've been writing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines