Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iC3D Renderer v5 not working in illustrator 2021

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't open iC3D Renderer v5 in my illustrator 2021, When I click on it, nothing happens.
Several times I uninstall the programs but can't solve

please help.

Screenshot 2023-01-03 113805.png

TOPICS
Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you reach out to the Developer of this plugin whether it is compatible with your version of Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it is compatible with my version. And already it is working on my other system which is also the same configuration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is supposed to happen when you click on it? It open a panel?

That panel might be located somewhere off. You are working on Windows, can you check the screen settings? Any unusual scaling you set up?

Did you have a monitor connected to the system that is no longer there?

Did you already try and reset the preferences? This will erase all your settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is supposed to happen when you click on it? It open a panel?

Answer: Nothing Happens. But others options like Image Trace or others plugging like ESKO is working normally.

That panel might be located somewhere off. You are working on Windows, can you check the screen settings? Any unusual scaling you set up?

Answer: everything is working normally without iC3D Plugins. Screen settings are normal, and Scaling is normal as well.

Did you have a monitor connected to the system that is no longer there?

Answer: No this is a laptop and I never connected this to any others monitors ever.

Did you already try and reset the preferences? This will erase all your settings.

Yes, I do "Reset the Preferences" Several times even uninstall illustrator and iC3D too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you also have ESKO installed?

Does this iC3D renderer work when you uninstall ESKO?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After your confusion, I did uninstall Esko, adobe illustrator, and iC3d. and reinstalled Adobe Illustrator and iC3d only. The results are the same. Also, I noticed that 'the iC3d interface same as the last time I use it and all the settings are the same also, nothing changed/reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For your kind information, The same software and working on my other system. With Esko too. some weeks ago I use ic3d on this system as normal.

That system also same Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact the manufacturer of that plugin about your issues. Maybe they have more insigths into some issues.

Also you can contact Adobe Support so they can have a look into your system.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html (the chat is in the bottom right)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that it didn't help a lot and I hope you'll find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correct you have two setups one works one doesn't. Finding out what is different is difficult, but it can be details like graphics cards or other hardware specifics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have 2 systems. and this is worked on both systems previously less than 1 month. But a few days ago it stopped working on this system and this one is better than the other one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Jaad,

Sorry to hear about this experience and for the delayed response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try running Illustrator under a different administrator account and sharing your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines