Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illstrator has error with loading plug-in

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sylvias19449710_0-1634643546598.png

after trying everything, my illstrator still showing this error and won't even open the white window. please help

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my system is windows 10, and I tried to repair the C++s, but my illustrator still doesn't work, please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Illustrator is it?

When was the last time you rebooted the computer?

Did you already reset the preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my Illustrator version is 25.4.1, and system is windows 10, I did the repairing Microsoft Visual C++ all versions, and rebooted the computer, but the issue is still here.

and I also followed some advise to go to AppDate-Roaming-Adobe, to delete the Adobe Illustrator 25 Settings file, but the issue is still here! 

what should I do? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like you might need to contact Customer Care, so they can have a look into your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"after trying everything" - reinstall, using the Adobe cleaner tool, reset prefs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been reinstalled twice, even to install the old version too, but no help, yes I used Adobe Cleaner tool, and reset prefs, the problem is still here, only Illustrator has this issue, photoshop, premiere pro, all no problem, but I use Illustrator the most, it makes me frustrating. 

Please anyone have other way to soft this problem? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines