• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2021 unable to launch on macOS big Sur

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just downloaded AI CC 2021 using OS Big Sur and it will not open.  Gets to initialising plug ins and stops there.  Same thing when running diagnostics  Have tried to reinstall with no luck.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing the version of the Illustrator? Are you using any third party plugin? Please try removing the plugins & then try to launch the app.

You may also try following instructions given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) & let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

I am using the 2021 version of Illustrator on a Macbook Air with Apple M1 chip.  I have Mimaki Fine Cut 9 as a third party plug in.

I think I will revert back to earlier version of Illustrator for now until a Mac OS version of AI 2021 comes out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines