• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 26.0.1: Title action safe display bugs.

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video display buttons are unchecked but the three title safe guides are still displaying on the art board. Even if I toggle them check and uncheck the buttons the display guides do not respond. I didn't have this problem a fews days ago before the update to the 2022 version.  Is there a better way to notify Abobe their diescrepancies?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you deselect them in the Artboard 1 Options?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I am unable to replicate the issue.

Anshul_Saini_0-1636747231715.png

I would request you to please try resetting the Illustrator Preferences ( https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) and see if that helps to resolve the issue.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Let us know how it goes. We'd be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines