• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 and Logitech Craft Keyboard

Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using the Logitech Craft Keyboard for over a year, but since the 2022 adobe update, it does not work with a single application. I use Illustrator the most and since the last update, I'm not able to use the keyboard functionalities. Does anybody have any solutions that they've tried that worked? There seem to be no updates yet. (I have a MacBook Pro (Maccos BigSur 11.6)) I haven't updated this yet because there is a bug in it that makes the adapter for USB not compatible anymore))

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's not just Illustrator, but also Non-Adobe apps that do not work?

Have you already asked Logitech?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just Adobe programs, I have checked with Logitech and I found that after Adobe 2017 the profiles where not compatible anymore. But it worked with the Adobe 2021. I'm going to reinstall Adobe 2021 update and work with that for the time being

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines