• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 bugs con Monterey

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instalé Monterrey hace unos días en mi Macbook 2019 intel I9 y empiezo a ver cosas raras en la previsuaización, por ejemplo titilan o desaparecen los bordes de los artboards junto a su cartelito, esto se vuelve intermitente cada vez que cambio de herramienta, hago zoom o paneo con la barra espaciadora. Es bastante molesto. Qué puedo hacer?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gisela21891660wgxz,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• The exact version of macOS Monterey & Illustrator 2022
  • Does it happen while working on all files?
  • Does turning off “GPU Performance” from Illustrator Preferences >  Performance > uncheck GPU Performance helps to resolve the issue?
  • Screenshot of “About This Mac” (both Overview and Displays tab).
  • Are you using an external monitor(s)? If yes, with which port and cable combination it is connected.
  • What is the screen resolution of external monitor(s)?
  • Are you using eGPU?
  • Screenshot of your UI scaling settings from the Illustrator preferences.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Yes, I have disable GPU performance a month ago prior this OS update. I'm not using an external monitor, i'm on my 17 inch retina macbook screen. Here are some screenshots on how Illustrator are displaying the artboards on regular and overprint preview. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• The exact version of macOS Monterey 12.1 & Illustrator 2022  26.0.3
  • Does it happen while working on all files? almost all files, the file opens fine but then use a tool and the preview just change to this weird visual, mostly when using the hand and zoom tool
  • Does turning off “GPU Performance” from Illustrator Preferences >  Performance > uncheck GPU Performance helps to resolve the issue? I have GPU performance disabled in the preferences, that was the first thing I've done when problem started
  • Screenshot of “About This Mac” (both Overview and Displays tab). Attached
  • Are you using an external monitor(s)? If yes, with which port and cable combination it is connected. NO, I'm not using an external monitor
  • What is the screen resolution of external monitor(s)?
  • Are you using eGPU? No
  • Screenshot of your UI scaling settings from the Illustrator preferences. Attached

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the details. I would request you to please share a small video demonstrating the issue. It would be really helpful for us.

Also, I would suggest you try the following steps:

• Close all Adobe applications and manually reset preferences by renaming the folders from the following locations:
    ~/Library/Caches
    ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe
    ~/Library/Preferences
    Rename Adobe Illustrator, com.adobe.illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old, com.adobe.illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings.old
    Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud.
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    /Library/Application Support/Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the UXP folder to UXP.old from the following locations:
    /Library/Application Support/Adobe
    ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Note: Location starting with this sign "~" indicates the User Library, which is hidden. So, you need to copy & paste the exact path in spotlight search or from Finder Menu > Go > Go to Folder > Paste the location in the dialog box.

Anshul_Saini_0-1643753705087.png

Please let us know how it goes. 

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thaanks, I reinstalled Illustrator and seems to work fine by now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines