• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 keep crashing on macOs

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From today illustrator 2022 has decided not to work anymore... the program starts but when I try to open a file it crashes. MacOS Monterey 12.3.1 MacBook Pro Early 2015

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences?

Go to Illustrator/Preferences/General and click the button. Quit and relaunch AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, I deleted the preferences as you indicated but the problem is not solved. The MacBook fan starts to be heard and the application freezes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you run all updates to Illustrator? There was a recent update that resolved similar issues.

If so, next up is fonts - do you know how many fonts you currently have active?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Giovanni Mori,

Sorry about the crashing! I hope the steps provided by Kevin helped resolve the issue. If not, I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Where are the files located (Internal/External/Network drive)?
  • Are you facing this problem with specific files? If yes, please share the download link to the files here or via DM with me.
  • Please submit the Crash Report by following the steps in this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines