• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 keeps crashing on Windows 11 Machine

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I installed Illustrator 2022 a few weeks ago on my Lenovo Windows 11 desktop and it keeps crahsing. Windows is up to date and I am trying to see if there are any Illustrator updates. In the Adobe support site it says it can't load any updates (as per the screengrab). Any tips? 

Melanie253455697t1x_0-1658447160213.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Hello @Melanie253455697t1x,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try the following steps to reinstall Creative Cloud and share your observations:

1. Uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop application, CC Libraries, and CoreSync using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

2. Download the Creative Cloud Desktop application from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Sorry for the late response. I could not find an active subscription under the account you are signed in with on the community. Could it be possible that you have the subscription under a different account?

Kindly try signing out of Creative Cloud and signing in with the other account as suggested by David and check if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It advises to try again later - how long have you been trying already?

Check the status here: https://status.adobe.com/  maybe there's an outage, or maintenance

Have you also tried resetting the preferences?

Or creating a new user account and check out from that one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It been saying that for the past week.

No I haven’t tried either – how do I reset my preferences? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try the following steps to reinstall Creative Cloud and share your observations:

1. Uninstall the Creative Cloud Desktop application, CC Libraries, and CoreSync using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

2. Download the Creative Cloud Desktop application from here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

I have uninstalled Illustrator and installed Creative Cloud. Next to Illustrator it is asking for me to Try or Buy the software. What shall I do?

Sent from Mail<> for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have waited 24 hours now and I still can’t install Illustrator. I have also signed out and in again.

This is what I see:

[cid:image002.png@01D8A0CD.20E7ED80]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. The image you have posted seems to be not uploaded correctly. Kindly reupload the image so we can check it on our end.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2022 Jul 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I just sent the image through again. Thanks.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi just seeing what else you suggest so that I can download Illustator again? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can anyone please offer me further support? I still can’t download Illustrator.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care. They can login to your computer: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can’t you offer me that support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not even sure how to contact them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't and won't offer that kind of support. Don't ever answer to people who might now offer you that support in prviate messages. It's a scam.

You have to be logged into your account when visiting the Customer Care page and then in the bottom right is the chat.

As an Adobe Community Professional I am a volunteer in this forum. I'm not staff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late response. I could not find an active subscription under the account you are signed in with on the community. Could it be possible that you have the subscription under a different account?

Kindly try signing out of Creative Cloud and signing in with the other account as suggested by David and check if it helps.

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try signing out the Creative Cloud app and back in again. Try starting AI.

If that doesn't work, sign out of the CC app, use the Adobe CC Cleaner to remove your ID Credentials, sign back in. Try starting AI.

I'm running AI 26.4.1 on Windows 11 without issue. See if your video card drivers are up to date. You may have to go directly to the video card manufacturer's website to check.

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Brand new computer. Fresh install of Creative Cloud apps. Simple graphic I'm working on. Illustrator keeps locking up and kicking me out. This was happening before on my previous computer, so I really don't think this isn't a problem on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I saw where someone simply unchecked 4 Windows... compatibility programs all right beside each other? It fixed my problem immediately and took less than 30 seconds. I've since done the latest Windows 11 update (which is where the Illustrator issues began) and can't remember how I did it. Does anyone remember coming across a solution like this?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines