• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 Saving options not available after update

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a file that ends up being quite large, so to save it small enough I can edit it I was previously using one of the preset options available for saving it as the smallest size when I save on my computer. Today I made a few edits and when I go to both save as or to export as I'm no longer getting the illustrator dialogue/preferences box, it's going straight to my computer files to ask where I'd like to save it to. I still have the option to change the file format to a PDF, but I no longer get all the options normally given directly by illustrator. It had different save presets, whether to preserve editing capabilities, what to do with bleed options etc. I need this document to be email-able tonight/first thing tomorrow morning - help? 

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 5.22.09 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the usual order in which the Save As… dialogs appear:

tromboniator_1-1649296007298.png

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, I'm not sure what happened but my computer ran an update tonight and restarted and now it's working. A glitch in the cybersphere perhaps. I'm not going to question it, just happy it's working. Thanks for responding though 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah it's not coming up with it though ever... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines