• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2022 Table Pressure Not Selectable

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i can't use my tablets pressure settings on illustrator 2022. I read the forums and i've seen that Illustrator 2020 can help. Where do I have to contact people for direct link to Illustrator 2020?

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Hi @Onur24162930kcc6,

Sorry for the delayed response. We understand this is a long-standing issue, but it is resolved with update v26.2.1. Please update the app. This update fixes the issue of Wacom tablets not having pen pressure on macOS.

However, if you are not using a Wacom tablet, then I would suggest you install both the Wacom driver & your tablet driver, which will help you get the pen pressure. This is a tested resolution for Non-Wacom tablets, and we have confirmed this with multipl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Onur24162930kcc6,

Sorry for the delayed response. We understand this is a long-standing issue, but it is resolved with update v26.2.1. Please update the app. This update fixes the issue of Wacom tablets not having pen pressure on macOS.

However, if you are not using a Wacom tablet, then I would suggest you install both the Wacom driver & your tablet driver, which will help you get the pen pressure. This is a tested resolution for Non-Wacom tablets, and we have confirmed this with multiple users. Let me know if it works for you.

I hope this helps!

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

CC: @Monika Gause 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines