• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 2023 freezes while editing an old Illustrator 2021 file and then disappear from desktop

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every five minutes, sometimes less, it freezes in the middle of an editing action, and then simply disappears from my desktop...

I have tried cutting and pasting all the vector artwork into  a new illustrator 2023 file, to no avail.

Never had illustrator do this before, so I'm a little concerned that my expensive Adobe subscription is not delivering right now - anyone else experiencing similar issues?

Screenshot 2023-03-09 135705.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Alan26716526nsig,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with Illustrator. It can be frustrating when you're in the middle of an important project, and the software freeze unexpectedly while working and then disappear. We understand how important this is for you, and we'd like to help resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

To better understand what's going on, could you please provide us with the Illustrator file you're working on and a small screen recording demonstrating the issue? This will help us investigate the issue further and provide you with an accurate solution.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. We'll do our best to get this resolved for you.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines