• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 26.0.2 crashing on load with macOS Big Sur 11.6.2

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Illustrator was running fine until latest Illustrator auto update. Now receiving a failure report with- "Termination Reason: DYLD, (0x1) Library Missing.

I've uninstalled, restarted and reinstalled Illustrator but same error repeats. Other Creative Cloud apps seem to run just fine. Any help appreciated!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the Crashing! I know that's really frustrating. I will request you to create a new admin user account and see if Illustrator is opening there or not. Also, you may try updating to macOS v12.1 Monterey and let us know how it goes.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply Anshul! Unfortunately, I'm part of a corporate creative cloud account so those options are not available to me. Is there anything that I can try on my end with my macbook pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand that. You can try the steps mentioned in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html?trackingid=K42KVT1M&mv=in-pro...) and on this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-to-fix-crash-on-launch-in-illustrator/td-...). if it is still crashing, you may ask your IT team to contact Adobe Techincal Support.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines