• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 26.2.1 on Win11 - Freeze After Launch

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Setting up a new PC that has never had adobe installed.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10710U

16GB RAM

Nvidia 1650

After app is launched it becomes unresponsive and does not finish loading.  Main app window is displayed but is entirely unresponsive.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program a few times.  I have tried installing older versions but have the same issue.

Windows event viewer and reliability monitor do not proivide any details beyond:

A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. 

AppHangXProcB1

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have Kaspersky Antivirus installed? I've seen this error before with users that have that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently do not have Kaspersky installed on my machine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @French1221,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. I would request you to share a few details like:

• Please share the screen of the Event viewer where this error description is shown
  • Please test/ check if turning off the internet helps or not (not a suggestion or recommendation)?
  • Please check if running the app as an Administrator helps or not.
  • As @kevin stohlmeyer indicated Kaspersky, are you using any other Antivirus?

Also, I would suggest you try the steps suggested on this Microsoft community post (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-apphangxprocb1-and-how-can-i-fix-it/5a...).

If that doesn't help, please try running the app in Safe Mode  (Windows) & Hidden Admin account (Windows) and share your observation with us.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines