• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 27.1.1 update

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stability of this update is trash. The application constanly crashes with no error report with no warning. For the price we are paying for the cloud software, Adobe needs to do better. We rely on these tools to generate income to feed out families. Having to redo work is time consuming and frustrating. We do not need more headaches in our lives. Please fix it.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it crash in particular circumstances? What are you doing when it crashes?

If it crashes all the time for no reason, it's unlikely to be a generic problem and may be something specific to your setup. In which case, you should contact support directly and ask them to take a look:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It randomly crashes. Whether I am importing images, adjusting layouts of objects, etc...I work with files local to my machine on Sata drives, SSD, and external Sata Drives and SSD. I do not work from a network. My set up has remained the same for the past few years with no issues with Illustrator. Since the number 27+ updates it has continually crashed with no error logs generated, it just disappears from the screen and closes. Sometimes a recovered file is generate sometimes not. I rolled back to 26.52 and it seems to working without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check whether there is an update for your graphics card driver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the Game Ready driver cause issues with Adobe? I am swapping to the Studio Driver now...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gaming drivers have indeed been reported to the forum to cause issues for some people.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it was indeed the Game driver...I rescind my trash comment. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just saw a new release was issued 27.2.  Installed the Nvidia Studio Driver instead of the Game Ready and installed the new Illustrator 27.2 update. Will see how it goes....cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got first crash now with no generate error log....guess  it's not the driver for the graphics card.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it's time to contact Customer Care with the URL posted by Doug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you solve this? I am having the same exact issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No
Personal details removed by moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Sly Session@Chiara23566432p1sm,

Sorry to hear about the crash. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html) and checking if it helps?

Also, if you're using a Wacom tablet, kindly try reverting to an older version of the drivers (v6.3.46-2) and share your observations.

Additionally, kindly share the crash report by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html). While submitting the report, kindly use the same email account used here in the community so we can locate it quickly.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines